Before using our services, make sure you fully read and understand the terms and conditions.
- Reading the terms and conditions is your responsibility. We won’t entertain requests otherwise.
- You are advised to read and understand the terms and conditions before placing an order.
- If you are under the legal age, kindly consult with a guardian before proceeding to use our services/products.
Definition Of Terms
- “Students”, “Customers”, “You” mean and refers to anyone placing an order on UKdiss.co.uk website.
- Website refers to the content and everything that is available on the UKdiss.co.uk.
- “Company”, “We”, and “Our/s” mean and refer to UKdiss.co.uk.
Our refund policy caters to students who are not satisfied with the work provided by our experts. However, our refund policy is subjected to certain terms and conditions which are following.
Change Of Mind:
- If you have a change of mind, you are entitled to a refund only if our expert hasn’t started working on your order.
- If our expert has started working on your order, a minimum fee would be deducted before giving you the refund.
- If such a case arise when you are not satisfied with our work, you are eligible to claim for refund. However, you must have availed a revision before claiming your refund.
- When you ask for a revision, a quality assurance expert will review your order making sure it qualifies for a refund or not. The decision of our Quality Assurance Executive is final.
- You cannot claim a refund on ‘bad writing’.
- We don’t tolerate plagiarism here at UKdiss.co.uk. In the rare case that plagiarism is detected, you are entitled to a refund after our quality assurance team reviews your case.
We always deliver your order on time. If such a case arise where we deliver your order after the deadline, you are entitled to a refund. However, the refund will only be approved if the fault is solely from our side. No refund will be entertained if a delay is from your side.
Refund Time Frame:
- 120 days is the window for refund claims.
For any grammatical, typing, or formatting mistakes, the refund will not be entertained. However, you can ask for a revision as it is our responsibility to provide you with faultless work.